Friday, May 23, 2014

ALYNN EVANS

ALYNN EVANS
“Daily Inspiration”
2014
1:21
The everyday is seen in our habits and lifestyle. It was one day I was sitting at a coffee shop, with the drink I always order – a vanilla steamer. I sipped and thought, thought and sipped while watching a woman hired to write on the wall of the establishment. She wrote in big, clear letters, taking time to outline each curve of each letter to display a font fabulously pristine and personal. The woman was telling a story that many people were going to see and some were going to read. I read it, and instantly felt warm, inspired. I took the back of the receipt from my steamer and wrote something that was inspiring, to me at least – and that was enough. A simple everyday encounter, turned utterly inspiring –isn’t that what we all crave in life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment