Friday, May 23, 2014

ELIZABETH SAVINO

ELIZABETH SAVINO
“My Best Purchase”
April 2014
4:33
For my video I have used sound created via my coffee maker brewing my morning cup of Joe. The video is of myself sitting in my rocking chair that is located in my backyard. I was told to capture my “everyday” and with my video and sound recording this represents my everyday like no other. Every single morning you will see my in that rocking chair with a cup of coffee. The only thing that changes is the scenery, my clothes, and the coffee mug that I choose to sip from that day. I am usually in the shower and getting ready when my coffee is brewing, so listening to the sound captures a part of my everyday that I do not really realize. The day I took my video was a gloomier day in Boulder, just making the point that you can never expect the weather for Boulder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment